By enrolling in any of our courses, or purchasing any of our products, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Enrollment is valid for one year from your original date of purchase.
- You have one year to complete all courses and final exams and access all digital materials.
- There are no extensions past the one-year enrollment for any course or product.
- (Enrollment in the 8-hour NMLS CE course is valid for the year originally purchased only.)
- Real Estate Coaching has its own enrollment and refund policy (see below).
- Prices, locations, and schedules subject to change without notice.
- All courses, products, and packages are non-transferable.
- Please be courteous and respectful to your instructor and classmates.
- All students must be honest and forthright in their academic studies. To falsify the results of one’s research, to steal the words or ideas of another, to cheat on an assignment, or to allow or assist another to commit these acts corrupts the educational process. Students are expected to do their own work and neither give nor receive unauthorized assistance. Any violation of this standard could lead to automatic withdrawal from the course without credit or refund.
- All associated shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All computer products and mp3 downloads are non-refundable (exchanges if defective).
- Purchase of materials only is non-refundable.
- A refund may be requested within 10 business days after original date of purchase only. Refunds will not be made after 10 business days, or if the course has already been completed. A $25 restocking/administrative fee per course will be retained by The Real Geek Incorporated. All materials must be returned in unused condition. If course materials have been used or are not returned, a further deduction will be made. Additional fees may apply. All refunds will be made in the same form as the original payment to The Real Geek Incorporated within 45 business days. Cash purchases will be refunded with a company check.
- Live NMLS, MLO, Appraiser Classes and Workshops/Seminars: If a scheduled live class has started, you may withdraw from the class and receive a refund for the part of the course not taken. A $100 registration fee per live class will be retained by The Real Geek Incorporated, and the balance of the refund paid will be prorated for the portion of the course not taken. (This excludes live workshops/seminars. Refunds for workshops/seminars offered by The Real Geek Incorporated can only be requested before the start date of the workshop. Refunds will not be made on or after the start date of the workshop.)
SALESPERSON CRASH COURSE GUARANTEE
We guarantee you will pass the Salesperson State Exam provided you attend the crash course all day, both days, the month immediately prior to your state exam test date. If you arrive late, leave early, or do not sign in and out both days, you will void the guarantee. If you do not take the state exam during the month following the crash course, you will void the guarantee. If you do not pass the Salesperson State Exam, send a copy of your result notice to The Real Geek Incorporated. If you did not void your guarantee you may re-attend the Salesperson Crash Course free of charge. Refunds will not be made after 10 business days, or if the course has already been completed/attended.
BROKER CRASH COURSE GUARANTEE
We guarantee you will pass the Broker State Exam provided that you attend the crash course all day, both days, the month immediately prior to two state exam test dates. If you arrive late, leave early, or do not sign in and out both days, you will void the guarantee. If you do not attempt the state exam during the month following both crash courses, you will void the guarantee. If you do not pass the Broker State Exam after two attempts, provided that you attended the crash course within one month before each attempt, send copies of both of your result notices and return your materials to The Real Geek Incorporated. As long as you did not void your guarantee, your enrollment fee will be refunded. No refund if the crash course has expired.
Technical difficulties during a webinar does not warrant a refund. Webinar attendees are required to have a fast and capable computer, as well as a strong and reliable internet connection. Most technical difficulties are caused by the attendee’s computer or internet connection.
A Course & Instructor Evaluation form is available for download on the DRE’s website. The Real Geek Incorporated is registered with the State of California. Registration means we have certified to the state that we have met the requirements imposed by the state for registered institutions. Registration does not mean that we have been evaluated or approved by the state, or that we have met the standards required by this state of institutions that are approved to operate, or that the state has verified the information submitted with our registration form. Any questions or problems concerning this school which have not been satisfactorily answered by the school should be directed to the Bureau for Private Post-secondary and Vocational Education, P.O. Box 980818, West Sacramento, California 95798-0818.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.